Most of us know what is it from the childhood. It has been always something related to mysterious adventures, getting away to the wood with the family, long, cold nights in a tent, and delicious campfire potatoes, cheese, S’mores, and baked apples. So, why don’t we keep this tradition of going on the camping trips being adults?
It is one of the easiest and the most relaxing ways to live healthier and longer life. Those, who camp out on a regular basis, notice significant benefits for their health. So, why not?
Don’t afraid that you’ll have to pack the whole house in one bag only to get a comfortable camping experience. Modern camping drastically differs from what you’ve experienced many years ago. Today, campings offer all needed facilities to stay there and travel for a long period of time. For example, Avondale Motor Park in Auckland, New Zealand.
Let’s get a closer look and find out what are the main benefits of living in camping.
Staying in a Camping
- The first and the most obvious reason to choose camping over luxurious hotels is fresh air. Allow yourself to leave skyscrapers of New York and London to spend some time around the trees, taking more oxygen. You and your body will only benefit from this.
- Another advantage is socialization. If you a travel with your family, camping is the best way to devote as much time to each other as possible. Or if you want to meet new people from different regions, countries, and cities, camping is a good variant too. It is a great experience of meeting completely different nations together in one common place.
- Staying on a camping takes your stress away better than any SPA or luxurious resort does. It is one more way to meditate. Allow yourself to get a stress-free time. Relax and enjoy.
- Exercise. It is the most pleasant way to burn a lot of calories. Hiking burns up to 200-250 calories per hour.
- Camping doesn’t bend you to a hotel room and expensive bus tours. For example, you decide to stay at the Avondale Motor Park in Auckland. What you get is near distances to all landmarks, sights, museums, and parks in the region. You can easily take a car or go on a hiking trip to Mount Eden, Auckland Zoo, Takapuna Beach, Albert Park, Howick Historical Village, etc. Easy and fast.
So, consider camping as your next holiday trip. Make your body healthier and learn to keep yourself in a moment while enjoying the beauty of wild nature. Forget about smartphones and digital screens at least for a couple of days.